This art was created by Andrea Cook, a Haida from Hydaburg, Alaska. This design is a Double Fin Killer Whale and Raven. She chose this design as it is the crest of her Grandfather Robert Sanderson Sr. who is from the Yahgu Laanas Clan.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem