Definition of Reformation: verb-
1. To put or change into an improved form or condition
2. To put an end to an evil by enforcing or introducing a better method or course of action.
3. To become changed for the better
4. Amendment of what is defective, vicious corrupt, or depraved
5. Removal or correction of errors or of an abuse or wrong
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem