This art was created by Andrea Cook, a Haida from Hydaburg, Alaska. This design is a Double Fin Killer Whale and Raven. She chose this design as it is the crest of her Grandfather Robert Sanderson Sr. who is from the Yahgu Laanas Clan.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
Everyone wants to be cozy and warm and still look stylish—kids are no exception. Prepare the little one for any chilly evening by ordering this kids’ hoodie. It has a front kangaroo pouch pocket, which has a small hidden opening for an earphone cord and double fabric hood for extra warmth. What’s more, to ensure the kids' safety, the hoodie comes with no drawcords.
• 80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester
• Twin needle stitching detailing
• Double fabric hood
• No drawcords
• Kangaroo pouch pocket with small hidden opening for earphone cord
• Ribbed cuffs and hem