Aksitamoo (Good Leader/Strong Leader)
This piece of a warrior woman is titled "Aksitamoo" (good leader/strong leader)
In honor of my late grandmother Cynthia Kipp who served her Pikuni people on council and was always a strong leader and matriarch within our traditional ways of life. She was the mother of 10 and had 40 grandchildren and more great/ great great grandchildren. She lived a full life and love to smile and laugh.
Description and Original Artwork belong to:
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua