The Yaqui or Hiaki or Yoeme are a Uto-Aztecan speaking indigenous people of Mexico who inhabit the valley of the Río Yaqui in the Mexican state of Sonora and the Southwestern United States. They also have communities in Chihuahua and Durango. The Pascua Yaqui Tribe is based in Tucson, Arizona. Yaqui people live elsewhere in the United States, especially California, Arizona and Nevada.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico