This art was created by Andrea Cook, a Haida from Hydaburg, Alaska. This design is a Double Fin Killer Whale and Raven. She chose this design as it is the crest of her Grandfather Robert Sanderson Sr. who is from the Yahgu Laanas Clan.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• ¾ Sleeve raglan shirt
• Poly-cotton blend (50% polyester, 50% combed cotton)
• Ribbed neckband
• Made in the USA, sweatshop free